Locating the Fourth Colossus
- Head outside the shrine and press X to call Agro.Press ∆ once Agro is near to mount her.
- Take out your sword by pressing O.Look around the area until the light reflecting off the sword centralizes on a particular area on the southwest part of the map, or quadrant G5.
- Head toward the mountains.You'll see that there are two branching paths, take the one on the left and continue along this path until you come out of a canyon.
- Turn right and continue climbing down the path.After a while, you will reach a grassy area.
- Keep going forward past the small tunnel system.A cut scene will play, after which you will fight Phaedra.
Defeating the Fourth Colossus
- Dismount Agro.Immediately run toward the tunnel system you saw on your way to Phaedra's lair. It's a large mound of dirt with 3 holes (caves) that serve as entryways.
- Stand on top a cave.Do this until Phaedra comes over to stamp on you - hide inside one before he can.
- Wait for Phaedra to climb on top of your cave.He will start stomping on the ground. You'll notice tremors and dust falling from the ceiling of the tunnels.
- Exit the tunnel through one of the other entryways.Do not exit the one you climbed through as the colossus will be waiting for you there.
- Wait for Phaedra to lower its body and peer inside the entry you first went through.
- Run toward Phaedra as soon as it lowers its body.When it does this, you'll see that there's a part of Phaedra's tail that you can climb on.
- Jump onto Phaedra's tail.Climb up its back and continue moving toward the neck.
- Charge your sword and stab at the Phaedra's first weak point.This should be at the midsection of its neck.
- Be careful that you don't waste too much stamina or you'll fall.
- Stab the first weak point around 2 to 3 times.Phaedra will eventually lower its head, and the real weak point will appear.
- Climb your way up to Phaedra's head.This will lead you to the main weak point.
- Charge your sword.Continue stabbing the weak point until the colossus dies.
- While running toward the tunnels, be sure to fire arrows at Phaedra to get its attention; this is done so it will follow you and not wander off or attack Agro instead.
- Be extra careful with your stamina and don't fall off since it's such a pain to get on top of this colossus.