- Chose and open your preferred browser.Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- OpenYouTube.If you aren't already logged in, do so, by clicking "Log In" in the upper right hand corner.
- Open your Creator Studio by clicking your profile image in the upper right hand corner.Creator Studio is found under your subscriber amount and your username.
- Find the drop down menu on the left-hand side.You should see sections labeled "Dashboard", "Video Manager", "Community", "Channel", "Analytics", and "Create".
- Click "Community".Once the page loads, there will be another drop down menu of six elements. You will chose subscribers. If done correctly, you will be able to view your public subscribers only.