- Open Your Favorite Browser.
- Go to YouTube.com
- Click Sign in Button at the Top Right Corner of the Page.
- Enter Your Email address and password.
- Click Sign in.
- Click on Your Thumb Image at Top Right Corner of the Page.
- Click on “Creator Studio” Button.
- Click on “View Channel” Link
- Click on the “Pencil Icon” Next to Your YouTube Channel Name.
- Select Channel Settings from the drop down menu.
- Click on “Change”.
- Now, Click “Edit” on Google plus Button.
- Change Your Channel Name As Per Your Choice.
- Click Save, when you are done.
- Now, Go Back to YouTube and Hit Refresh.
- As you can see your channel Name has been changed.
- This is How You can Change YouTube Channel Name on YouTube.
- If you would like your username to consist of only one word, use a period as your last name.